In all international standard sizes available. But can be customized as per customer’s request.
Despite being thick and heavy, knitwear is quite a delicate fabric as it’s easy for the knit to unravel if it gets caught on something. Here are our golden rules for how to keep any Knitted jumper:
1. Use warm water and mix it with a gentle detergent. There are special detergents for cashmere available (remember to read instructions before use).
2. Submerge the garment and soak it for 10-15 minutes.
3. Carefully rinse the garment in warm water.
4. Press out or squeeze to remove as much water as possible. Do not wring it
5. Place it flat on a dry towel, keep it away from sunlight and let it air-dry.